Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

End of Epilepsy Awareness Month

Yesterday was the end of Epilepsy Awareness Month. To those of you who purchased Auto Respond last month, thank you VERY MUCH.

I only got 3 purchases last month, but I still donated $10 to each organization (The National Epilepsy Foundation, and my local chapter - The Epilepsy Foundation of Rochester, Syracuse and Binghamton.) It's not much, but I know that to organizations like that every little bit helps.

Throughout the month I posted an Epilepsy Fact of the Day (#EFOTD) on my social networks. For those of you who may not have seen my posts, or may have missed a few, all of my facts (and their sources) are now available in a word document located here: http://ow.ly/ep7af

If any of you would like more information on Epilepsy, now or in the future, feel free to contact me or contact your local chapter of the Epilepsy Foundation.

Thanks again for the support I did get, and I hope you have all learned something from one of my facts or blog posts this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment