Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Personal Blog!


I just moved all of my more personal posts (not related to my app development) to a new blog... this one!
Any blog post prior to this one was originally part of my development blog.

From now on all new posts that do not have anything to do with my app development, or other 1515 Studios related business, will be posted here. Some posts may appear in both places depending on the content.

This blog will mostly be dedicated to my fight for epilepsy awareness, and the latest adventures with my personal encounters with epilepsy. But will also contain things like what I'm doing for work and fun outside of my development, and whatever else happens in my life that I think people will find interesting.

I have not done any work on designing the look of the blog yet, so bear with me for a while. It has been a while since I set up my other blog, so I need to fumble through the setup process again.

No comments:

Post a Comment