Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Keppra Side Effects That I Experience

I just looked up a list of the side effects of Keppra - which I've done before but I can't remember them all:

Key:

Bold: Things that I have definitely seen a difference
Green: Things that I seem to have seen change, but are hard to tell
Underline: common symptoms during my partial seizures
regular: listed in possible side effects, but I don't seem to experience

More common:
  • Aggressive or angry
  • anxiety
  • change in personality
  • chills
  • cough or hoarseness
  • crying
  • depersonalization
  • diarrhea
  • dry mouth
  • euphoria
  • fever
  • general feeling of discomfort or illness
  • headache
  • hyperventilation
  • irregular heartbeats
  • irritability
  • joint pain
  • loss of appetite
  • lower back or side pain
  • mental depression
  • muscle aches and pains
  • nausea
  • nervousness
  • painful or difficult urination
  • paranoia
  • quick to react or overreact emotionally
  • rapidly changing moods
  • restlessness
  • shaking
  • shivering
  • shortness of breath
  • sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
  • sore throat
  • stuffy or runny nose
  • sweating
  • trouble with sleeping
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • vomiting

I think it's time to talk to the doc and see what other options are out there. He mentioned Lamictal when I switched to Keppra, and I heard a lot of people at camp saying good things about their experiences on it, so maybe I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment