Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Monday, November 6, 2017

My Story - The beginning

On Wednesday February 6th, 1985, my mother gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Or, at least, mostly healthy.

(Let me again start by saying that this is obviously not my story, this is mostly from what I have heard from my mom, put into my own words.)

After giving birth to what appeared to be a healthy baby, the doctors took me away from my mother - as they usually do with newborn babies - to clean me up and do whatever else they normally do with a newborn baby. After waiting a while for them to return me, she realized that the woman in the bed next to her, who had also recently given birth, was holding her baby. She also realized that the woman next to her had given birth after she had, but yet that woman had her baby back and I had not been returned yet. So she asked the doctors why I had not been returned. That's when she got some news.

I was only a few minutes old, but I had started having seizures. This was obviously concerning to both the doctors and my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment