Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Next 2 weeks

The next 2 weeks of my life are going to be interesting....

this week I'm working 4 10-hour days so that I can have Wednesday off. Wednesday I'm going in for an EEG. I'm supposed to be sleep deprived for the test, which is why I'm taking off of work that day. I don't want to have to work on very little sleep. Then after the EEG I'm increasing the dosage on my medicine, to try to stop the simple partial seizures that I've been having.

I know from when I first started this medicine that each increase in dosage zaps my energy. It basically turns me into a zombie for about a week. So Thursday and Friday of this week I'm going to be working 10 hours on an increased dosage... that should be fun.

Next week I'll still be on the new dosage, and likely still feeling the effects of it well into the middle to end of the week. That Saturday (the 29th) I'm bar tending a wedding for a friend of mine. I will have been on the new dosage for about a week and a half, so I'm hoping that my body will be used to the new dosage by that time. If I'm still feeling the effects, I'll probably sleep most of the morning Saturday, then go to the wedding, and finally bar tend the reception.

Should be an interesting couple of weeks. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment