Development Blog

Want more? Check out my development blog: http://Fifteen15Studios.com/blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Too much news for 1 post!

...Well close enough

A lot has happened in the past couple days, and I'm going to start with some fitness news.

Yesterday, I went to the gym for the last time before camp. It wasn't planned to be my last gym trip before camp, but since the gym is closed for the rest of the week, it ended up that way.

First and foremost, I weighed in yesterday at 219.7 lbs... the first time I've weighed in under 220! I know, it's not much below 220, but it's below, and I'll take it! It's not quite my (admittedly ambitious) goal of 215 before camp, but I have lost 15 pounds in 3 months, and I think that's pretty good.

Also, yesterday at the gym I biked 3.43 miles in 10 minutes, which averages to over 20.5 mph! That's fast, especially for an average speed over a 10 minute span! How fast, you ask? Well, I biked a lot in high school. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! One day, there was one of those speed things that the cops put out, that show the speed limit and your current speed. Well, I broke the speed limit on this particular road by going 27 in a 25 zone on my bike. Like the weight thing, I didn't break the speed limit by much, but I did it. And I was on a bike, not in a car. That was probably the fastest I had ever gone on a bike.

Camp starts Saturday which means I'm probably going to lose some more weight next week. With all the hiking up and down hills, and running after energetic kids, I'm sure I'll lose some more weight there.

Speaking of camp, I've been 19 days seizure free now. For those of you who really know me, I know that doesn't sound like a lot compared to my previous records, but it is pretty good for these partials. The one I expected to come last week never happened. We'll see what happens at camp.

Want to know some even more exciting news on the epilepsy front??? Come back for part 2 of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment